Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gregoire

After finding out I didn't have to go to the eye Doctor(yes) I leaped for joy and ran out to get the latest issue of Nylon mag and bought cover girl lipstain(which i am using in the photo above) But the day before yesterday I finished Gregoire! This little plush monster from the book called Plush O Rama.
It took me 2hrs straight, I didn't stop once. so here is the report given for gregoire from the book.
Gregoire's gaping mouth belies his vocation as a talented mime. On weekday afternoons he can usually be found performing outside the Pompidou Center, much to the delight of locals and tourists alike. He does leave early on Fridays in August to enjoy long weekends at his country villa, so plan accordingly.~ designer Rosa Pomar
And it doesn't lie either u could put so much little things in his mouth its insane. I can store my camera, ipod, and phone in there(not all at the same time tho) And a plus is I used neon paint on his eyes so now he glows in the dark as well :]
Another bonus My mom bought me two more plants a Chrismas Cactus and another that I don't know the name of. Well I have yet to name them So any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, these pictures are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah so kawaii! Will you make me one? :3

    It'll be the next big thing!

    ReplyDelete