Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lil Gremilins and Lanterns from small places

Bonjour Bloggers :D
After weeks well one week I finished making my gremilin. He's small and floral patterened a total cutie. Also went to F21 and brought a couple of necklaces but since the store was so huge I became overwelmed and forgot to get a cardigan. :[ But i want to get this eeee so nice because I love all these things.
Since I got the gremilin idea from a book called Plushe-O-Rama by Linda Kopp and all the designers left a little bio for each creature i'm going to put one for mine :}
Elliot Gremilin was different from all the other gremilins he didnt desire to make/fix things like the other gremilin who liked watching house make over shows instead he would tune in to watch the Fashion Show and nearly leaped with joy when project Runway made its return. With his heart made of paper he dreamed of being a artist or maybe just a writer :D

No comments:

Post a Comment