Thursday, September 3, 2009

People call us renegades cause we like acting crazy

Summer is coming to a end and school/autumn is around the corner :]].. I think this summer was a bit too hot and too rainy, but atleast I got to hang out with my fams more which is a plus. Didn't get that bad of a tan thats a plus also lol But wow its all over. Have you ever got that feeling that after doing everything you could do this summer that on the last days it stills feels like you missed something? I've done everything I could possibly do and still I feel like I missed something. Ah well maybe next year lol (this is my campus in the fall) School, ah have to go back to you. You make me very nervous and excited at the same time. I love that feeling. I have to work more this year and the next years I'm there but it will be worth it. I can become the person I want to be! I'll make new friends as always,lose this summer weight(its just around the hips i didn't gain much), get grade grades, work, and love me more. Can't wait 4 more days :D Things I love and can't wait for ♥can't wait for the new season of Gossip Girl ♥can't wait to get to my room with my roomie and decorate it all hippie asian style (idk if that really exist but we will make it) ♥i love my mole lol its perfect ♥i love the fact i am able to go to college again this year ♥i love being in love or wondering about love ♥i can't wait to see all the cute freshmen boys and transfer guys :]] ♥i can't wait to see my friends on campus ♥i love how clean my room is now lol no i'm not a messy person its just the room is super clean now ♥i love blogging ♥i can't wait to give my plant(Mottie) a bigger pot and give my mom its babies ♥i love when the sun rays peak thru the curtains ♥♥♥hope you guys have a good weekend and those who are in school already good luck :D

3 comments:

  1. I love your love list! lol!

    I've gotten closer to my goals cause I JUST got my first job and will be assigned a schedule for next week.
    =]
    Baby steps-things have been good and goodluck with school.

    This blog made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAH GOSSIP GIRL PLEASE START ALREADY EFFING EFF.

    Omg cute new guys are the best. Esp when they act all innocent and sweet haha.

    Your love list is inspirational :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first pic!

    And I can't wait for your hippie asian styled room! :)

    Farrah
    stylecrumbs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete